Okay, normally I am excited that the weekend has approached so quickly, but when Mum sent me her weekly wishlist today I thought, 'gee, someone's keen' but it is actually the end of the week. I've just been so busy I didn't notice!
1. Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Cream 50 ml ($38) – deemed the perfect fix for any skin concern. Nuff said IMHO
2. Eyelash Extensions – except for the price and how often they need to be redone, they look so good!
3. John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight ($16.99) – When I saw this on Mum's list, I decided to steal it and put it on my list too!
4. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in Super Strawberry ($35) – Ever since I bought my first Revlon Lip Butter, I have found normal lipstick difficult to go back to. I want colour AND moisture damn it and Clinique's new Chubby Stick is not only fun to say, it looks amazing!
5. Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons ($14.95) – I know, it's almost the same as the Chubby Stick but it might give you an indication of my current coloured lip moisturising goodness!
Have a fab weekend, lovelies!