Is it my imagination, or am I getting later with this each month? Look at how far into December we are already! But stay with me, because there were some great products last month.
1. ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Mascara (New Release) RRP $28 – I am finding this mascara a real breakthrough in lash extending technology There really are little fibres that cling onto my natural lashes, and I just keep building on it with a couple of coats. For the price this product really is worth it. And it comes complete with its own mirror on the side! In addition, you can watch a tutorial on how to apply this product at www.lusthaveit.com.au
2. Sasy n Savy Floral Sprays (Brand New) 125ml $33 – claiming to contain essential, natural oils, this light spray is meant to be spritzed on instead of perfume. And that's what I've been doing. It really is 'floral-ly' but I'm loving it during the day in our hot climate.
3. GKMBJ Soothing and Nourishing Shampoo and Soothing and Honey Moisturising Conditioner, both 280ml RRP $19.95 each – totally new range developed, tested and proven by hairdressers. I'll let you know down the track how I find this new product.
4. Orly Flash Dry Drops 18ml RRP $19.95 – great for instantly drying nail polish on girls who can't wait for it to dry – think I'll have to gift this to Katherine!
5. Star&Rose Hologram Tweezer Full Size RRP $9.95 – these are realy bright and pretty (you'll have trouble losing them, but more importantly, really get at those pesky hairs with precision.