It's that time again, we haven't been quite so 'weekly' with our wish lists, but we're all over it this week. One thing I know I'm after is some more lipsticks so that I can adequately participate in Kimberley of Pop Couture's 30 Days of Lipstick in June. Are you game to try it out?
Here are some other things I'm a little bit in love with at the moment:
1. Mac's Limited Edition 'Hey, Sailor' range (various) I want it all. Nuff said.
2. Korres Lip Butter ($18.95) in pommegranite or wild rose – with winter around the corner, I'm in 'stocking up mode' to keep my lips as smooth as possible and this one looks and smells delicious.
3. Keratase Elixir Ultime ($49.99) – if it says it will keep those pesky flyaways out of trouble, then I'll try it. I'm yet to have a problem with a Keratase product so I know this will be a good one!
4. Maybelline Colour Tattoo range (price TBC) All or any of the colours – have you seen the range? They look amazing, anyone would be crazy not to want to get their hands on a few of these, hopefully they hit our shores soon!
1. L'oreal BaseMagique Primer ($29.95) – The silky lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimises the look of pores and fine lines to transform your skin surface.
2. Palmer's Eventone Body Milk ($9.99) – This luxurious daily body lotion combines a blend of emollients with our advanced Tone Enhancing Complex to help reduce the appearance of unwanted skin discolouration all over body while keeping skin touchably soft and youthful looking. Especially effective on problem areas such as knees, elbows and décolletage. Continued use will visibly return skin to its most perfected tone. Contains a low-level sunscreen to help prevent skin darkening and discolouration from recurring.
3. Kora Organics Daily Hand Cream ($39.95) – A unique anti-aging blend of Noni Extract, Rosehip, Pomegranate, Olive Oil and other essential ingredients to create the perfect rich, silky and replenishing potion for hands and nails. Ideal for re-hydrating skin and cuticles leaving your hands feeling soft, smooth and protected.
4. Clarins Instant Light Blush in Coral Tonic ($47) – A handy liquid blush for an instant, natural-looking healthy glow.
5. The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream ($13.95) – Pearlescent shower cream that contains real cocoa butter and has a decadently chocolatey scent. It is soap free and will not dry out the skin.
Have a fab weekend and if you find a way to get your hands on the Maybelline Colour Tattoo range, please let us know!