Hello there! How has your week been? It's definitely been feeling like Spring this week, we love the warmer weather. It's definitely time to start getting ready for it! Defuzzing, getting feet sandal-ready, and legs primed for shorts. Here are the supplies we need in our lives this week:
1. Nars, The Multiple. Probably in Copacabana RRP $64 -Multipurpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. Cream to powder, giving shimmering accents, contours and highlights!
2. Revlon Colourstay Smoky Shadow Stick. $16 at Myer until 30 September. I like Revlon products and I'm enjoying using cream eye shadows instead of powder, just for a change.
3. Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector. $50. Just because I need it.
4. L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Total Repair 10 BB Cream $35.95. Although I love the Garnier BB Cream (and the price is so competitive) it is for younger skin and this L'Oreal one is anti-aging. It claims to perfect complexion and fight the 10 steps of aging (I didn't know there was a number. Now I have to research the 10!)
5. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Rebelle $50. Because my Chanel Rouge Coco is not glossy enough for me.
1. Marc Jacobs EDP Dot $120 – I haven't even had the chance to smell this but the packaging is absolutely adorable and after much resistance, I have decided that I JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT!
2. KMS California Curl Up Wave Foam $ – I've become so lazy with my hair and in summer I just get worse. Curls are pretty easy with my curly hair, they just need a bit of assistance so it doesn't look like my head has become a fuzzball!
3. Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub $38 – Mostly because the sound of this just screams summer to me. Delicious.
4. Garnier Fructus Pure Volume Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner $5.99ea – My grandmother emailed me this week to tell me that she has been using Garnier Volume Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner and her hair is noticeably thicker. May as well give it a go for that ridiculously affordable price!
5.Illamasqua Empower Palette $53 – I adore the Illamasqua packaging and I really need to get one of these palettes and with the new Australian 'Fair Prices', it's about time I do! I think the Empower colours are my favourite but I could go one of each and be perfectly happy.