Last week I was going to Sydney for 4 days, and just popped to the post office box before going to the airport. Oh excitement – I picked up my Lust have it! box for July. So as I was going to see Katherine that night I pulled it out of the cardboard packaging (and discarded that in the public bin) and popped the pack, unopened, into my suitcase so we could explore it together.
This month's case was orange – my favourite. And the contents were great, with lots of variety!
* Baby Foot – foot mask to remove dead skin cells. Full size RRP $29.95
* 2 x Matrix Mix in Shine – hair serum for a smooth, polished finish. 89ml RRP $20.95
* Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine – gives really full, plump lips all day. 4.5g RRP $39.95
* Avene Eluage Firming Gel – helps reduce the appearance of deep furrows and wrinkles. 15ml $30.00
* Avene Rich Compensating Cream – Moisturiser for very dry and sensitive skin. 50ml $57.95
* Avene Cold Cream – Nourishing and softening, suitable for all skin types. 400ml $35.95
For only $15 a month, these packs are such value and give a great opportunity to test some new products that you may never buy. Can't wait to try the foot mask – you have to leave it on for 2 hours!!